I love stickers and I love them even more when they’re of our cute dog Penny. Recently I’ve seen fun pet stickers popping up all over Instagram, Pinterest and Etsy so I figured I would create some of my own. Below you will find all the steps, tips and instructions to create your own custom stickers.
(Custom Print Then Cut Stickers) Level of Difficulty:
CLICK TO FIND MORE PROJECTS AT DESIRED LEVEL
STEP-BY-STEP DESIGN AND ASSEMBLY
In the video below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to create custom sticker designs. If you prefer written steps, I’ve included those below as well.
- Delete image background. You can remove your background easily and for FREE over at https://www.remove.bg
- Upload new image with removed background to a new project on Cricut Design Space
- Use Offset feature on image to create a new layer behind your image.
- Change color of Offset layer to desired color.
- Weld and Flatten whole design (image and offset)
- Resize to desired sticker size
- Click Make It
- Send file to printer from Cricut Design Space
- Print file on full sheet sticker paper
- Attach printed sticker paper to cricut mat
- Load mat into Cricut Machine and cut out your stickers
- Use the sticker paper or sticky note setting to cut
- Last step, use your stickers to add a little flair to notebooks, water bottles, planners and so much more !
Good luck creating your own custom stickers! Please share your creations on Instagram using the hashtag #sprinkledwithpaper. I would love to see how your stickers turn out!