Today I’m sharing my custom “You make everyday brighter” rainbow class Valentines printable.
My daughter Madison loves all things rainbows and unicorns (as do most 9 year old girls!). This Valentine’s day, she will be handing out these fun “You make everyday bright” rainbow Valentines to all of the girls in her class.
I paired the “You make every day brighter” rainbow tags with Skittles’ new Brightside flavors (the colors go PERFECT with the tags) and mini marshmallows to give the look of a rainbow and clouds.
If you would like to create your own “You make every day brighter” class Valentines, you can download my free printable below.
INSTRUCTIONS to Make “You make every day brighter” Valentine’s
- Download my “You make every day brighter” rainbow Valentine printable file. Just download the file below, and I will.
- Print the PDF on white cardstock (favorite White Cardstock), and cut out along the outer blue line.
- Fill 4 x 6 inch cello treat bags with Brightside or Tropical Skittles and mini marshmallows to give the look of a rainbow and clouds.
- Fold the top of the treat bags over one inch, and staple the favor tag to the top. I designed the tags to fit perfectly on a 4 x 6 inch treat bag. Another option is to punch a hole in the upper corner of the tag and tie it onto any size bags.
- OPTIONAL STEP: Write the recipient’s name on the bottom of the “You make every day brighter” rainbow favor tags.
To download your own “You make every day brighter” rainbow favor tags, just click on the button below. You can print the file as many times as you need to depending on your class size!
If you decide to make these “You make every day brighter” Valentines, I’d love to see how they come out! Please follow me @sprinkledwithpaper on Instagram and use the hashtag #sprinkledwithpaper to share your Valentines!
For more free printable tags and favor ideas, visit my Free Printables Page!