Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means it’s time to print out the Roll a Turkey game to keep the kids entertained while your busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
Below you’ll find everything you need to make your Roll a Turkey game a success.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE “Roll a Turkey ” GAME
- Download my “Roll a Turkey Game” Thanksgiving printable file. Just download the PDF file by clicking on the “download” button below.
- Print PDF File from your home printer on bright white cardstock. I prefer a heavy weight paper for a nicer look and feel. Here is my favorite White Cardstock.
- Assembly: Cut tags along the orange border and get ready to play
- Purchase Rainbow Skittles
- Save the mini Skittle bags from Halloween Trick or Treating
HOW TO PLAY Roll a Turkey Game
- Hand out a”Roll a Turkey” game card and a pack of mini Rainbow Skittles to each player.
- The youngest child goes first, by rolling a die.
- The number on the die dictates the color of the Skittle that the player may place on their turkey feather.
- If a 6 is rolled, any color Skittle can be placed on the turkey.
- Only 1 Skittle can be placed per turn.
- If you roll a color that is already filled no Skittle can be placed and play moves onto the next player.
- The goal is to fill all of the available spots on the feathers of your turkey.
- The first player to fill their turkey feathers, WINS!
I’d love to see how you’re Roll the Turkey games come out! Please follow me @sprinkledwithpaper on Instagram and use the hashtag #sprinkledwithpaper to share how yours turned out!
For more free printable tags and favor ideas, visit my Free Printable Page!