Easter Peep Pops and Free Printable
Looking for a fun, super easy and inexpensive Easter treat or favor? Well, look no further, Sprinkled with Paper has you covered.
Today I’m sharing these easy and inexpensive Easter Peep Pops, plus I’m giving away a coordinating free printable that will significantly increase the cool factor for the yummy pops.
These fun “you’re one cool peep” Easter Peep Pop favors will be a huge it with all the kids!
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE “You’re One Cool Peep” Easter Peep Pops
- Download my “You’re one cool Peep” printable file. Just download the PDF file by clicking on the “download” button below.
- Print PDF File from your home printer on bright white cardstock. I prefer a heavy weight paper for a nicer look and feel. Here is my favorite White Cardstock.
- Insert paper straw into the bottom of the bunny peep.
- Place peep into cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
- Cut tags along green border, punch a hole in the upper corner and attach to the ribbon of your peep pop.
- Paper Straws can be found on Amazon for $20.
To download your own “you’re one cool peep” favor tags, just click on the button below. You can print the file as many times as you need to depending on your class size!
If you decide to make these “you’re one cool peep” Easter favor tags, I’d love to see how they come out! Please follow me @sprinkledwithpaper on Instagram and use the hashtag #sprinkledwithpaper to share your treats!