Happy early Thanksgiving! Today I’m sharing a Fall stove top potpourri.
This potpourri is perfect if you’re looking for a way to fill your home with the natural and fresh scents of Fall. It’s also a perfect way to spread the Thanksgiving cheer to friends, neighbors, teachers and your Thanksgiving day host.
To make your Fall stove top potpourri, you’ll need the following:
- 8 oz Jar
- Decorative ribbon
- Disposable condiment container
- Free Sprinkled with Paper printable Fall favor tag (available below)
- 1/4 Cup cranberries
- 4 Bay leaves
- 3 Cloves
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Cutie-sized orange
Directions to assemble jar:
- Place all of the ingredients in a glass jar, minus the vanilla.
- Pour vanilla into disposable condiment-sized container, and place on top of sealed glass jar.
- Attach Fall favor tag and wrap up with decorative ribbon.
Directions to diffuse potpourri:
- Fill medium-sized pot with 3 cups of water.
- Add jar contents and the orange’s peel to the pot and bring to a simmer.
- As contents diffuse, water will evaporate; add water periodically as needed.
Want to download your own printable Fall Favor Tags? Just enter your email address below and I’ll send it over!
Happy Thanksgiving and happy crafting!